miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

These are the e-mails you sent (4º primaria)


Hi! my name´s Alba. I´m nine years old. I´m from Spain. I speak Spanish and English. My hobby is dancing. Please write to me!

Hi teacher!
My name's Lucy. I'm nine years old.
I'm from Spain. I speak English and Spanish.
My hobbies are swimming, and playing the clarinet.
Bye!

 

Hi!

My name's Adrian. I'm nine years old.

I'm from Spain. I speak English and Spanish.

My hobbies are playing hokey and football

Bye

 

Hello teacher!
I´m Lucia Fuentes Bonet, of 4 A.
My hobbies are playing fagot, playing tennis, watching TV and learning English.
Bye, bye teacher!

 

Hi!

 

My name's Carlos. I'm nine years old.

 

I'm from Spain. I speak Spanish and English.

 

My hobby is playing Hockey.

 
Please write to me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Utilice este lugar de la manera más correcta.Recuerde que quedan prohibidos los comentarios fuera de tono, ofensivos y obscenos.
Gracias.
C.E.I.P TIERNO GALVÁN